The best ICVerify replacement for business to business, including manufacturers and distributors, is CenPOS. If yours just stopped working, you need to replace it now to comply with mandatory Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI compliance). This article outlines the steps to get started with a new web-based solution.
Don’t be afraid of changing credit card technology. It’s going to be easy. Both you and your customers will benefit.
- Merchant fees will be lower. ICVerify is incapable of sending the data needed to qualify for the best rates.
- If fraud is a concern, you’ll have greater protection with newer cardholder authentication tools.
- Process transactions from all platforms, including laptops, PCs, smartphones and tablets with an internet connection.
- Communicate the way your customers want – text or email. Text messages are sent from a regular landline, never individual mobile devices.
To get started:
- Contact for consultation on the best way capture the cardholder data from your customers. Because we deal with this over and over again, in less than 5 minutes we can assess the situation and make the best recommendation.
- Keep your merchant account or change? If you’re using ICVerify, you’ve probably had your merchant account for a long time. The credit card processing world has gotten more competitive over the years so expect lower merchant discount rates. If you’d like a review to see if alternative might be better and or cheaper, provide three consecutive merchant statements. Three are needed for underwriting, so it saves time later if you decide to change.
Once the initial decision above has been made, you’ll be provided the appropriate month to month payment gateway agreement. Depending on the recommended solution, you’ll be ready to go within 1 to 5 business days. Whatever you need, we can probably do it in the time required.
Do not wait. Acquirers are actively identifying the systems merchants are using to submit transactions, and when they find out you’re still using ICVerify, it will be shut down immediately and you will not be able to process transactions. It’s not PCI Compliant and they will not risk their compliance for you.
Ready to get started with CenPOS? Call Christine Speedy right now at 954-942-0483, 9-5 ET for a consultation. Sometimes available other hours and Saturdays so if you’re west coast, no worries, call any time!
CenPOS is a merchant-centric, end-to-end payments engine that drives enterprise-class solutions for businesses, saving them time and money, while improving their customer engagement. CenPOS secure, cloud-based solution optimizes acceptance for all payment types across multiple channels without disrupting the merchant’s banking relationships.