Archive for the ‘Misc’ Category
I love my new golf club with custom grip. Shown here on a 52 degree Bryan Symonds wedge it has both the 3D Merchant Services and CenPOS logo’s. I really need the new iphone 5 though for better color photography!
I’m surprised to hear from Elavon merchants that there is no phone number on their merchant statement. Maybe it’s just not easy to find?
I used to recommend the Costco solution for small retail businesses, where a customer walks into your store. I’m neutral on that now depending on how small the business. If you process over $100,000 annually, it might be worthwhile to look somewhere else.
Can you reserve a hotel without a credit card?
Due to your experience I was hoping you might be able to shed some light on the subject.
Please help.Â I am very grateful for your help.
ANSWER: Policies for reservations are set by the hotels so you’ll have to call the individual hotel and ask.Â Hotels have a policy as to what’s required to make a reservation as well as a refund policy for cancelled reservations etc. Many hotels charge a deposit equal to a night’s stay plus tax immediately upon receiving a reservation.
The credit card is the easiest way for hotels to easily fulfill both of those policies. In some cases a hotel will take a check or wire transfer deposit most frequently for events that are non-refundable.
I’m a big environmental protection supporter and always have been. Here are some things that make our office ‘green’:
THE GREEN OFFICE GOAL: ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE MANAGEMENT
At home, or in the office, the general goals of environmentally responsible management are the same:
* to make the most efficient use of resources â€” materials, energy and water;
* and to minimize contamination, chemical and otherwise, of the environment.
- always print 2 sided
- don’t print unless it’s really needed
- buy only recycled paper
- Finally replaced all the bulbs with CFL’s
- always turn off when not in the room
- filtered water system, not bottled water
- All paper (including shredded), magazines, and corrugated recycled
- recycle print and toner cartridges
- Use cups & mugs, flatware and plates, not disposables
- Ever print a web page and it ran an extra page with just the URL or something small on it? We save them and cut into note scrap paper.
- Trips to bank are planned with other travel
- Bike, walk when possible