CenPOS now supports the Verifone MX915 signature capture terminal with a variety of point of sale solutions. While most new terminals in the market are EMV ready, CenPOS is EMV live with this Verifone multilane terminal.
To boost EMV adoption, MasterCard offers incentives beyond the EMV liability shift. To participate, merchants must deploy hybrid EMV terminals (support of both contact and contactless interfaces), and 75% of card present transactions must be on them .(reference MasterCard white paper http://www.mastercardadvisors.com/_assets/pdf/emv_us_aquirers.pdf)
The Verifone can be used standalone with a computer, high speed internet and the CenPOS virtual terminal, or integrated with POS systems, including open source ERP retail POS solutions like OpenBravo. Merchants desiring integrated connectors should contact 3D Merchant services; the connectors are generally not available in POS add-on marketplaces.
- Processor neutral
- Least cost routing and interchange optimization reduces merchant fees
- Reduce PCI Compliance burden
- One gateway for all sales channels
- Tokenization supported all sales channels, even retail and mobile
- Level III processing in retail – if you have commercial account customers, this will save a bundle in fees
- Scalable: Enterprise user and role management
- Cloud based reporting for centralized accounting
- Merchant defined risk & fraud management tools