If your company has a business to business component and more than five hundred thousand in credit card processing revenues, this article is for you. If you answer yes to any question, you’ll almost certainly increase EBITDA with very little effort by switching to CenPOS. Changing your merchant services provider is not required.
- Do you have a desktop terminal?
- Do you use authorize.net, Paypros, or Paypal for your payment gateway or virtual terminal?
- Do you have mixed swipe and card not present transactions on the same merchant account?
- Do you preauthorize cards and charge when ready to ship- sometimes weeks later?
- Do you ever preauthorize card for one amount, but capture or settle a different amount (change order)?
- Is MasterCard Data Rate I or II on your merchant statement, but not Data Rate III?
The list is what I call ‘easy pickings’ for big financial impact, and I don’t even need to see your merchant statement. CenPOS fees will nearly always be more than offset by merchant fee savings. That’s not necessarily a big enough reason to make a change, but isn’t it compelling enough to call 954-942-0483 now and learn more about how our platform can help your company?