We have new Verifone Vx510 credit card swipe terminals at $165 with the latest in data security available at a special discount for all new customers. The Vx 510 is a PCI PED and EMV approved, countertop terminal.
– optional PIN pad plug-in for pin-based debit transactions
– ethernet or dial up – just seconds to transmit. Most entry level units on the market today only support 1200 or 2400 dial up; this supports 14.4.k
– high-speed thermal printer keeps checkout lines moving
– Triple track (tracks 1, 2, 3), bi-directional eliminates clerk errors
– supports bank cards, loyalty cards and gift cards- no need for a separate terminal
– ATM-style interface, large backlit display, ergonomic keys and bold prompts reduce errors
Current special $165, including 1 year manufacturer warranty. No long term payment processing contract required, however you must be an existing or new payment processing customer.
There is an optional smart card reader, but usually only higher volume customers benefit from this by reducing lines so I don’t recommend you add it unless that is the case.
There is also additional memory. The standard 3 MB should be sufficient for most customers.