So many small business owners are upset about their credit card processing costs, I’ve put together this special deal for beauty salon and spa merchant accounts. If you follow my blog, you already know that I normally specialize in $1M plus size accounts. This deal is win-win because I’m extending preferred larger account pricing to small businesses, where there is potential for more than one merchant account on site.
SALON and SPA MERCHANT ACCOUNT SOLUTION
Do you rent chairs? Pay workers on actual work performed?
3D Merchant Account Salon special:
– One credit card terminal can host up many unique merchant accounts. This is called a multi-merchant account terminal. Management can add and delete accounts as contractors come and go.
– Each contractor has their own merchant account, with their own agreement.
– Every account approved within 1 business day.
Benefits for Salon Owners:
– Eliminate bookkeeping nightmares.
– Provide valuable incentive for quality independent contractors to work at your salon.
– Minimize risks to salon.
– 24 hour support line.
– Happy workers bring in more business and stay longer, reducing turnover which saves you time and improves profits.
Benefits to Salon workers:
– Can add tips to their sales, potentially increasing their pay, making them happier.
– Funds deposited in bank accounts in 1-2 business days.
– No big equipment investment. Ready to start almost immediately.
– Our Multi-merchant deal is better than obtaining their own small business merchant account deal.
– Optional Quickbooks software plugin.
– Set the equipment to batch out daily automatically; reduces costs from accidentally forgetting to close out.
o FD300 PCI Compliant multi-merchant terminal. Lease for $ 24.95/mth, 3 years. Includes overnight replacement guarantee. (other equipment and purchase options available)
o Built in pin-based debit capable, reducing costs of processing; Typically $.35-.90 per transaction instead of percent of sale.
o Recover equipment costs with a small monthly rental fee added to contractors.
– Merchant account fees start at 1.35% for debit and 1.89% for credit, plus $.20 per transaction.
Management will have own unique login. When someone leaves, they can delete the user.
– Each user has own password. This eliminates error of entering transactions to the wrong account.
– Adding another merchant is a phone call from the terminal for a ‘partial download’, which can be done in minutes.
For an apples-to-apples price comparison with your current processor, please fax a recent statement with cover including contact information to 954-942-9804. If your account is up and running this month, all application and cancellation fees will be waived forever, plus I’ll ship your terminal free, pre-programmed and ready to go. Just plug it in and start processing.
Call Christine 954-942-0483
 Hardware pricing offer valid as of 11/10/2010. Prices may change over time.
 This is not a formal offer. Prospective merchants will be supplied with a formal offer in writing with complete terms and conditions by an authorized merchant services agent.
FD300 brochure excerpts
The First Data™ FD300 terminal is an ideal solution
for operations that need to keep track of sales from
separate businesses housed at the same location.
Its multi-merchant capability allows the merchant
to conveniently designate which business the sale
is applied to at the time of purchase, all with one
point-of-service terminal. The merchant still receives a
single, easy-to-read statement, but each transaction is
designated by the specific business.
The FD300 accepts virtually all payment options,
including Visa ® , MasterCard ® , Diners Club ® , American
Express ® and Discover ® Network*. The large, intuitive,
color touch-screen interface is easy to understand,
reducing training time and user errors. Transactions
take just seconds through the Internet Protocol (IP)
connectivity, with dial-up as a backup. It provides
outstanding performance, reliability and security for
high-volume, multi-user merchants.
Here’s How It Works
Easy-to-follow prompts on the screen guide the initial
setup. In just a few minutes, a merchant is ready to use
the FD300 terminal to accept credit cards, as well as PIN
and signature debit cards, Electronic Bene ts Transfer
(EBT) cards and gift cards.
In a multi-merchant arrangement, each business selects
its name at the time of the transaction. This allows the
system to keep track of all sales by speci c business.
Transactions are menu driven and touch screen
actuated. As a security feature, customer receipts
show only the last four digits of the card number as a
protection against fraud and identity theft.
Help Your Business
– Separate transactions by business in
– Perform backend reporting that streamlines
accounting for multi-merchant locations
– Complete transactions and generate receipts quickly
– Accept all major credit, debit and gift cards
– Improve customer service
– Lower training and maintenance requirements
– Adapt to future payment systems
Help Your Customers
– Spend less time waiting at checkout
– Use almost any form of payment
– Protect identity and reduce fraud with
security protection tools
– Large, easy-to-use color touch-screen display
– Windows CE Operating System
– Fast downloads via IP with dial-up as backup
– Accepts virtually all payment options
– Complete diagnostics for support and installation
– 32MB Flash / 32MB SDRAM memory
Five USB ports, two serial ports, phone and modem
ports for current connectivity and future expansion
– High-quality manufacturing design for durability
– WiFi* enabled (optional)
FD300 First Data Brochure (PDF) download
For a multi-merchant account for your business, please Call Christine 954-942-0483. Equipment purchase not required.