Extending traditional electronic billing solutions, 3D Merchant announces a new solution that enables merchants to deliver invoices and receive payments via email. Electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) is a process that enables bills to be created, delivered, and paid over the Internet. The new service utilizes a payment object to enable secure payments in a PCI Compliant environment.
Here are some of the more significant competitive advantages over others on the market:
- Pay via email embedded object with check or credit/debit card – no login required.
- Pay in store cash, check or credit/debit card
- Automated discounting with payment type steering- offer customers a percent or a flat amount for using your preferred payment type
- Automated resend if bill is not paid
- Merchants can look up customer transaction history regardless of payment location- retail, phone, or EBPP
- Interchange optimization and least cost routing – system dynamically qualifies merchant for lowest cost interchange
- Eliminate software, hardware and human errors across all payment input types
- Extensive research capability- 7 year data storage using elements that merchants really want to look up- by customer name, invoice number, last 4 digits of a credit card and other criteria.
For more information, please see Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP) and bookmark this for additional articles coming.