CenPOS Online Payment Solution User Experience for Law Firms
CenPOS Sales Sheet : Select benefits, overall capabilities 3 pg pdf
The CenPOS Virtual Terminal is the hub providing a single merchant interface for all types of activities.
HOW IS THE CENPOS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
CenPOS is not just a credit card processing solution. It's a continually growing payment ecosystem designed to provide value to BOTH the merchant and the customer. From a future wallet to a community portal for payments, CenPOS will continue to be a leader in the payments industry, accepting more types of payments and more delivery methods. Here's some examples of happy customer stories from our merchants:
- A merchant had a single contract, but multiple people paid towards the contract. A payer wanted records for who made which payments on what credit cards. The old way the customer had to wait up to a week for the merchant to look up all the possible names to confirm who actually made the payments and it took a lot of time. With CenPOS, the customer received a report via email in minutes that had the payment amount, payer, payment type, last 4 digits, date, and other data. The customer was thrilled with the speed and transparency and told the merchant so.
- A new client wanted to engage a lawyer for services immediately over the phone, but the attorney wanted an immediate deposit to continue the conversation. The firm created a retainer invoice and printed to the 'CenPOS' virtual printer directly from their accounting software, and it was delivered instantly to the client's mobile phone. The client clicked the payment object, which was already pre-filled with the amount, invoice etc, and paid via credit card and was able to get immediate legal assistance.
- Customers wanted to pay bills by credit card but didn't have time to call in during normal business hours, so bills were often deferred until later dates. The CenPOS paypage has empowered thousands of customers to pay when they have free time, instead of only during merchant business hours. Customers are happier and float is reduced drastically.
THE CENPOS CASHIER EXPERIENCE:
Whether reception or billing specialist, the ability to accept any payment or perform any transaction type is remotely controlled by the merchant designated CenPOS administrator. Buttons appear/ disappear based on permissions granted.
HOW IS THE CENPOS CASHIER EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
- Did you know that if a cashier key enters a transaction into a retail terminal that you must save the receipt to defend against customer disputes, AND that the transaction will automatically NOT QUALIFY for the best rate for that card? CenPOS is the ONLY virtual terminal for the legal market that automatically SWITCHES between retail and card not present. Credit card processing fees are complicated, and CenPOS eliminates training issues by removing personnel from impacting EBITDA.
- Just look at it. What other solution looks as graphically pleasing? The CenPOS user friendly interface with on demand video training makes tasks easier.
HOW IS THE CENPOS ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
Admin micro management tools:
- User access: who, what, and where for each user. When you look at the two in depth, there is no comparison.
- Merchant Rules: micro-manage merchant rules by State and by available response. Nobody else offers this on-demand benefit, but with increasing financial challenges, states and the federal government are creating new laws that merchants need to comply with.
- Automated Alerts such as a group email for refunds (potential fraud or customer dissatisfaction) or large transactions.
- Discounts: What product type and under what circumstances.
- Real time HR reports- who processed, what payment method, time of day/day of week, how much
HOW IS THE CENPOS BILLING ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
- Send your accounting invoice one time with EBPP, and CenPOS will automatically remind customers if unpaid.
- For stored payment methods, CenPOS automatically reminds customers of card expirations before they occur.
- Option to push an invoice payment request out via text message, with user authentication.
- Real time access to card expirations, unpaid bills, declines and more.
- Able to create variable scheduled payment amounts and sources. Flexibility is a collections dream.
- Assign multiple accounting codes to a single payment at the time of receipt.
HOW IS THE PARTNER / FINANCE EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
- Risk mitigation reduces financial exposure throughout the operation. Even something as simple as receipts complying with specific regulatory requirements, you'd think would be standard, but many solutions have not kept up. (Recurring billing and Discounts have unique receipt requirements.)
- Executive Dashboard with Key Metric Indicators (KEI's). Graphical and text data in real-time across all business entities. Our standard KEI's measure data that impacts EBITDA but is usually not measured because there is no simple way to get the information.
- Executive Dashboard report writer- measure anything, create any formula, and automatically distribute it. Not only will you have better payment health information, but it mitigates risk of fraud from key finance executives. (Multiple CenPOS installations have uncovered long term internal fraud that previously went undetected.)
- Each card issuing bank has specific requirements to QUALIFY for their best interchange fee rates. Rates and requirements are completely unknown to employees and the most educated financial staff. CenPOS proprietary technology is the ONLY market-wide solution that AUTOMATICALLY optimizes transactions to QUALIFY for their BEST rates, saving you up to 1.05% per transaction by avoiding downgrades to non-qualified rates.
- No upfront capital investment or monthly service agreement fees.
HOW IS THE ATTORNEY EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
- Real time access to client payments and outstanding invoices. Who's late? Who owes the most?
HOW IS THE CIO/CTO EXPERIENCE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOLUTIONS?
- In every large operation that we go into, companies are eliminating up to 50% of planned IT projects because we've already completed the work for them. The time savings are related to payment processing procedures, invoicing and improving the customer experience.