Merchant Services: risk management
3D MERCHANT difference
- Reduce scope for merchant PCI Compliance with our smart virtual terminal and vault accepting payments from all endpoints- web, kiosk, retail, mobile, ecommerce.
- Mitigate risk of internal and external fraud automatically with numerous tools to provide insights and instant alerts, including special user access to real time reports by senior executive or outside accountant to combat high level fraud by a key employee.
- Reduce risk of chageback losses at retail POS. Our technology pin debit penetration is over 75% vs national 2010 average of less than 29%; pin debit reduces dispute time period from 180 days to 14.
- 50% of chargebacks are never disputed due to inability to present a signed receipt; merchants using our technology can instantly retrieve POS signed receipts for 7 years, at no cost.
- Proprietary and non-proprietary solutions that exceed current PCI Compliance requirements.
- Unparalled expertise - a proactive approach to keep you informed of critical industry changes.
Managing and controlling risk without disrupting cardholder or merchants convenience are a key concern for everyone. Access to the latest tools and information is standard for us but may be limited or non-existent for competitors. It's not just card transactions, but all payment processing types that need oversight.
Fraud costs you time and money
The average cost for even a small data breach at a mid-size company is over $75,000, not including lost staff time and loss of reputation. Less than 10% of companies have adequate insurance for this type of loss.
Don't make it easy to steal.
Contrary to common belief, a data breach does not only occur via computer.
Which is easier?
a) Copying stored credit card authorization forms left on desks and file drawers
b) Breaking into a PCI Compliant data server center and breaking the code for encrypted card data?
HINT, if you think the answer is B then the entire US financial system is in dire danger.
When solutions are compared, there is simply nothing else so elegantly designed to empower businesses to mitigate risk of internal and external fraud as what our customers get with CenPOS.
Frequently we find merchants that are not CISP (Cardholder Information Security Program) compliant. The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard offers a single approach to safeguarding data.
Are you PCI DSS compliant? Many older terminals do not meet the required standards and need to be replaced. If you need to make a change, we offer all terminals at wholesale cost. If you can use your same equipment when switching to our merchant processing, we'll make any needed programming updates at conversion time.
Our registered ISO partners only offer the top processing solutions with expert intelligence to help your business create efficient, long-term risk management strategies as well as short-term, day-to-day tactics.
Credit and Debit Card Fraud Protection
Comprehensive fraud protection services range from identity authentication and verification tools, which help detect and reduce identity theft, to neural network scoring and real-time fraud detection at the point-of-sale. This includes investigative tools and resources to recover fraud losses on the back end, and a full fraud protection outsourcing solution to supplement in-house operations. These solutions allow you to prevent fraud, while protecting your profitable customer relationships.