Boost Cash Flow By Leveraging Payment Technology
Streamline receivables management by:
- Reducing costs and errors associated with paper-based receivables
- Minimizing mail and data float
- Offering more payment options
- Reducing customer payment friction
- Automating electronic payments
- Automating payment reminders
- Automating multiple scheduled payments (any time, any amount)
- Automate electronic delivery (Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment or EBPP)
- Customer self-service portal to retrieve invoices
- Automated reminders for unpaid invoices
- Automated discounting terms by number of days and payment type (ACH/ credit card)
- You choose payment types - credit card, direct debit/ ACH, wire, Paypal, other
- Automated Clearing House (ACH, USA echeck only) - Streamline collection processes and reduce labor associated with paper checks. Customers increasingly are seeking to eliminate paper checks.
- Direct Debit - for deposits to international countries.
- Merchant card processing - an increasing number of B2B merchants are accepting credit cards to support purchasing and business card acceptance requests from their customers.
- Payment Gateway- required security element for processing electronic payments. Your payment gateway choice can significantly impact profit margins.
- Remote Deposit Capture - Deposit checks received in the mail. Lockbox or merchant direct.
- Wire - eliminate wasted time identifying what a wire transfer is for.
- Make faster decisions based on past history.
- Online imaging- quickly retrieve check and credit card transaction data (signature capture where applicable)
- Cash flow dashboard, open invoices, past due invoices
- Graphical reports for quick business insights and actionable decision making
- Automate custom report KPI report delivery to multiple employees to protect against insider fraud at higher management levels
- Before increasing customer credit line, see not only when payments were made, and whether they were paid on time, but whether a card was declined, an indication of credit stress.
- Tokenization replaces sensitive payment information
- Guaranteed payment with consumer authentication
Merchant Receivables Cash Advance
- The rate of the advance is typically based on the historical receipts and general health of the business.
- Repay loan with a small percentage of daily credit card receipts until the advance is paid in full.
- Increase working capital without a traditional bank loan.
- Light and easy API's for integration to any software
- ERP and accounting modules available
- Interface to your existing merchant services provider
- If hardware needed, buy from anywhere
- No software to install, always up to date in the cloud
- Level I PCI Compliant- reduce PCI burden
- Hosted payments - reduced PCI Compliance