New Virtual terminal web page supplements the virtual terminal blog articles in the blog. Checklist to help merchants choose the best solution without having to hunt through all the articles. I’ve created a list for you below and on the new web page.
Which Virtual Terminal features do you need?
- Basic sale, void, refund.
- Daily batch reports, transaction look up.
- Least cost routing will identify the lowest cost method to process a transaction and pass all data needed to qualify for it. This is NOT just providing the standard level II data that 99% of other virtual terminals deliver. If you’re not sure, ask. If you have corporate customers, this is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
- Recurring billing or installment payments. The customer pays the same amount on a fixed schedule.
- Repeat billing– your customer asks you to keep their card on file for billing purposes, but there is no set schedule or amount. Save TONS of time. After entering data one time for a client, simply enter the token ID and amount you want to charge for subsequent transactions.
- Limited user control. Create administrators and users with broad feature access.
- Maximum user control. Micro manage who can see reports, who can give refunds, set thresholds for instant email alerts by dollar amount of sale or of refund, set criteria to approve a transaction by threshold amount etc.
- Extensive real-time reports including activity by user, time of day (staff planning), facility or region, card type, general ledger item and many more. Dynamically create graphic and downloadable spreadsheet reports.
- Fees deducted from transactions or once per month?
- Do you need more than just name and card information such as assign payments to categories or general ledger codes, account numbers, or invoice numbers?
- Batch upload transaction data to process.
- Multiple bank accounts- different accounts for deposits, credits, etc.
- Integration with other systems- API connectivity.
- Multiple payment channels- a back-end that supports more than just the virtual terminal including but not limited to web payments, ecommerce and retail store.
- Always up to date with the latest parameters for interchange qualification (the wholesale cost of credit card processing).
- Least cost routing will identify the lowest cost method to process a transaction and pass all data needed to qualify for it. This is NOT just providing the standard level II data that 99% of other service providers deliver.
- Compatible with all major payment processors.
- PCI Compliant. No credit data is ever stored at your facility.