Christine Speedy’s tips for choosing a virtual terminal for credit card processing in ‘card not present’, often business to business, companies. Reduce the amount of time spent from hours, days, or just plain permanent procrastination, to a ‘today’ decision. Ask these 3 questions:
- How will your virtual terminal help us manage interchange? Interchange is the biggest expense of credit card processing. Did you know that most cloud virtual terminals work pretty much the same as your old dial up terminals? A good answer is, “Our VT automatically prompts and requires extra information based on each card presented.” A bad answer is, “We prompt for level 2 data.” Or worse, the salesperson doesn’t understand the question.
- How long can we retrieve and export transaction records for? A good answer is at least 7 years, to match potential IRS needs.
- How will your solution help us improve PCI Compliance? A good answer is, “the virtual terminal is one element in our suite of tools to help reduce PCI Compliance.” For example, a hosted pay page is available so customers can pay online instead of using fax credit card authorization forms.” A bad answer is, “our virtual terminal is level 1 PCI Compliant”.
Answers about MY virtual terminal:
- How will your virtual terminal help us manage interchange? Our intelligent, rules-based virtual terminal automatically prompts customers and users for the right action. All the guesswork is taken out of how to process credit card transactions in the cheapest, most beneficial way based on each card presented.
- How long can we retrieve and export transaction records for? Minimum of 7 years.
- How will your solution help us improve PCI Compliance? The virtual terminal is one element in our suite of tools to help reduce PCI Compliance burden. Our secure, hosted pay page, mobile app, tokenization technology, and other tools eliminate the problems of storing card data and taking cards over the phone.
Running can be a lot of fun, but sifting through virtual terminal vendor choices doesn’t need to be nearly as exhausting. With no long term contract, no big capital investment, and customers you can call to affirm their decision, the choice is simple. If you’re ready to make an easy, fast decision, call Christine Speedy 954-942-0483 to learn more about CenPOS solutions today.
Christine Speedy, blog author, after the Fort Lauderdale A1A half marathon. Join me next year!