When credit card data is stored in CenPOS, a printable recurring billing authorization form is generated. Send the form to your customer for a signature to keep on file. Occasionally, users will want to reprint the form after the initial date the token was generated. The steps to retrieve the form at a later date are:
- Login to the Virtual Terminal:
- Credit and debit >Manage Token
- Click on the magnifying glass to search stored records by customer name, token ID and other fields
- Select the stored record by clicking on it one time
- Click on AUTH FORM
- Print or email the authorization form
screenshot above: Click magnifying glass next to Name on card
Q: Is there a way to store the signed form within CenPOS?
A: Not at this time.
If any instruction items are not visible, contact your account administrator to add permissions.