Would you like to tie payments to your CRM? Are you using an invoice module for SugarCRM? Would you like to automate collections on invoices? I’m a Sugar user (love it!) and think there are probably some developers and other users looking for solutions. If you’d like to extend Sugar, our payment SaaS is flexible and is available in Flash or html 5.
We offer three ways to use our electronic bill presentment and payment service.
3 WAYS TO CREATE THE E- INVOICE
- Use the invoice generator. A simple fill-in form and your invoice is done and sent.
- Print to the supplied XML printer driver we give you. If you can print an invoice, you can use this service.
- Integrate to your invoicing system. With SugarCRM, this will require a little work by your developer. API’s are available.
2 WAYS WE DELIVER THE E- INVOICE
- Send via text message.
- Send via email. (your domain)
CUSTOMERS PAY THE E- INVOICE
- Click on the pre-filled payment object and enter credit card or checking account information to pay.
- Click on the pre-filled payment object and choose from stored credit card or checking account information to pay.
- If the customer fails to pay, an automatic reminder is sent ( you decide the schedule)
- Go to the customer portal to view or pay multiple invoices, update payment methods.
Any developer interested in integrating payments to SugarCRM, please contact Christine for an API.
WHY OUR SERVICE?
- Includes merchant portal and customer portal
- No upfront capital investment
- Easy to get started
- Business to business merchants especially will pay less for credit card processing with our proprietary interchange qualification technology.
- Processor neutral- use your existing financial partners
- Automated reminders for expiring payment methods
- No login required to make a payment- reduced friction makes it easier to pay, including forwarding email to another team member for payment
- Accept payments from Multiple channels with one source for all reporting
- Secure, payment date stored for variable recurring billing- never stored on your servers
- FREE mobile app
- FREE virtual terminal
- FREE online pay page- if you’re not using e-invoice, you can still offer more ways for your customers to pay
- FREE shopping carts with same integrated payment platform
KEYWORDS: credit card processing, electronic invoicing, EBPP