Our universal payment processing platform is compatible with major credit card and check processors. It's a technology solution with an intelligent switch that makes credit cards, checks, loyalty program and alternative payments work better. It's ideal for mid and large size businesses with a large volume of payment transactions and replaces Authorize.net, Payflow Pro, USA ePay and other gateways.
Merchant Products include :
- Recurring billing - installment, fixed recurring, and variable recurring/schedule (check & credit card)
- Secure online paypage
- Virtual Terminal
- Signature Capture
- Token billing-securely store payment data; token billing agreement
- Free ecommerce solutions with integrated CenPOS
- Free ERP with integrated CenPOS
At first blush, some agents might say, "Oh, it's a gateway like Authorize.net" That's a great starting point. Now ramp up authorize.net to something imagined10 years from now, and that's where we are today.
What's in it for your customers? Merchants mitigate fraud risk, improve reporting capabilities (HUGELY important), and manage processing costs. See sales sheet for more information. Each vertical market has unique significant benefits and there are so many, it's important to know your customer to focus only on their unique needs. All payment types (check, credit, debit, loyalty etc) and sources ( mobile, retail, web, ecommerce) can be integrated to the platform. These are some of our customer favorite reasons:
- Interchange optimization- eliminate downgrades from human error, hardware and software limitations. Merchants gain control over rising interchange costs with automated interchange management. This is not just offering level 2 data.
- Tokenization- enable repeat billing for check and credit cards. Merchants want to limit risk exposure for theft and it saves them time. Most gateways have recurring billing options for fixed amounts on a fixed schedule. Ours enables merchants charge variable amounts on demand and assign multiple payment types and billing cycles to the same customer.
- Pin debit penetration - industry average is under 30%. Ours is 78%. Merchants want to reduce risk of chargeback.
- Reporting and reconciliation- It's problems that take up the most time for finance staff and our system reduces the time needed to research them. For retail operations, signature capture is readily accessible to defend customer disputes.
- PCI Compliance is simplified with our solution to reduce the merchant scope
What is the revenue stream? Resellers retain 100% of profits above your buy rate. Add revenue per transaction, percentage of sale, one time charges and more. Flexible fee charging.
Who bills merchants? Resellers bill their own merchants. A complete billing system and light CRM is included. Automatic statement generation, with email delivery from your domain, and portal to download statements on demand. The system creates a Nacha file so you can automatically ACH merchants. Fees are typically processed on the same schedule as merchant accounts- once a month.
How do I pay agents? A complete commission system for agents is included. Automatic statement generation, with email delivery from your domain, and portal to download statements on demand.
How do I pay for the service? Your account is drafted for fees each month.
What types of accounts should I avoid? We suggest you avoid these not because the opportunity isn't there, but because the other options have a shorter sales cycle with minimal effort. Please note, CenPOS technology is rapidly changing so this list may be outdated.
- Ecommerce (online sales only) .
Is it easy to use? Yes, for the merchant, the customer and accounting. It's DIFFERENT but it's like going from the days of 14k modem to high speed internet. You'll never want to go back.
Who are your competitors? Time and time again, when the facts are revealed, other products simply do not compare.
Are you an ISO? Enjoy these additional benefits:
- Commissions and commission statements calculated automatically
- NACHA formatted file to ACH commissions
- If you want to change acquirer relationships, it would be a nightmare- thousands of merchant accounts would have to be updated. But if your merchants are using our solution, you can change the acquirer on the fly. It's non-disruptive to the merchant and all their transaction history would remain intact.
- Reduce client attrition.
- Scalable, flexible, and heavy R&D ensure this will remain a leading solution for merchants into the future
- Hierarchy for agents, resellers and referral partners about as simple as drag and drop. Need to terminate commissions to a downline? No problem. Change the assignment in a couple of clicks.
ABOUT 3D Merchant Services: www.3dmerchant.com 3D merchant blog 954-942-0483, Christine Speedy
3D Merchant Services is the online brand created by CenPOS independent agent and Global Channel Sales Development partner Christine Speedy to communicate a wide array of payment processing information to merchants and to develop business leads. Christine offers CenPOS contracts to merchants, agents, resellers. There is no 'middle man'. When you call Christine, you are buying from the manufacturer.