Do you sell merchant services and want to make more money? The easiest way to grow your book is to sell more to the same customer!
Our universal payment processing platform is compatible with major credit card and check processors. It's a technology solution with an intelligent switch that makes credit cards, checks, loyalty program and alternative payments work better. It is NOT credit card processing. It's ideal for mid and large size businesses with a large volume of payment transactions.
At first blush, some agents might say, "Oh, it's a gateway like Authorize.net" That's a great starting point. Now ramp up authorize.net to something imagined10 years from now, and that's where we are today.
What's in it for your customers? Merchants mitigate fraud risk, improve reporting capabilities (HUGELY important), and manage processing costs. See sales sheet for more information. Each vertical market has unique significant benefits and there are so many, it's important to know your customer to focus only on their unique needs. All payment types (check, credit, debit, loyalty etc) and sources ( mobile, retail, web, ecommerce) can be integrated to the platform. These are some of our customer favorite reasons:
- Interchange optimization- eliminate downgrades from human error, hardware and software limitations. Merchants gain control over rising interchange costs with the only automated solution available for mid-market.
- Tokenization- enable repeat billing for check and credit cards. Merchants want to limit risk exposure for theft and it saves them time. Most gateways have recurring billing options for fixed amounts on a fexed schedule. Ours enables merchants charge variable amounts on demand and assign multiple payment types and billing cycles to the same customer.
- Pin debit penetration - industry average is under 30%. Ours is 78%. Merchants want to reduce risk of chargeback.
- Reporting and reconciliation- It's problems that take up the most time for finance staff and our system reduces the time needed to research them. For retail operations, signature capture is readily accessible to defend customer disputes.
- PCI Compliance is simplified with our solution to reduce the merchant scope
What's in it for agents? The attrition rate for our technology users is practically zero. The average merchant changes processors every 18 months. Even if your customer changes processors later, they won't give up our technology. They'll be able to research custoer transactions for up to 7 years in the virtual terminal
What is the income opportunity? Choose from multiple options: Referral partner- we do all the work and you make a percentage of sales over the base rate. Direct agent- you're responsible for sales, post sales installation, and basic customer support, making a bigger percentage of sales over the base rate. All merchant pricing is customized based on merchant volume. Fees may include per transaction, percent per sale, account on file, and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment.
How do I get paid? Payment is via direct deposit ACH and along the same timeline as for merchant accounts. Login to the commission portal and see your complete portfolio and related commissions.
What experience is required? No experience is required for referral partners. Agents must have a thorough understanding of interchange as demonstrated by having an existing base of merchants on interchange plus or 'pass through interchange' pricing.
Can I use with my existing merchants? Absolutely! The program is designed for agents of other ISO's. Additionally, you can introduce the solution to your ISO which may become an authorized reseller, boarding their own accounts.
What types of accounts are best? Recommended 5000 transactions per month but because you can charge per transaction, percent of dollar volume, or both, target accounts that will net the commission you want to earn. It is strongly recommended you focus on ONLY ONE vertical market, or at most two.
- Wholesale distributors
- Private schools
- Automotive- multi-location
- Healthcare- manufacturers, distributors, hospitals
- Professionals- accountants, lawyers
- Software integrators
What types of accounts should I avoid? We suggest you avoid these not because the opportunity isn't there, but because the other options have a shorter sales cycle with minimal effort.
- Ecommerce (online sales only)
95% of qualified merchants presented a webex demo will order the service within 30 days. Risk Free trials are available.
Is it easy to use? Yes, for the merchant, the customer and accounting. It's DIFFERENT but it's like going from the days of 14k modem to high speed internet. You'll never want to go back.
Who are your competitors? The patent pending technology simply has not been readily available to mid-size merchants with the depth of features offered. Time and time again, when the facts are revealed, other products simply do not compare.
How can I find out more? Please see links to right for more info.
Are you an ISO? Enjoy these additional benefits:
- Commissions and commission statements calculated automatically
- NACHA formatted file to ACH commissions
- If you want to change acquirer relationships, it would be a nightmare- thousands of merchant accounts would have to be updated. But if your merchants are using our solution, you can change the acquirer on the fly. It's non-disruptive to the merchant and all their transaction history would remain intact.
- Reduce client attrition.
- Scalable, flexible, and heavy R&D ensure this will remain a leading solution for merchants into the future
- Hierarchy for agents, resellers and referral partners about as simple as drag and drop. Need to terminate commissions to a downline? No problem. Change the assignment in a couple of clicks.
ABOUT 3D Merchant Services: www.3dmerchant.com 3D merchant blog 954-942-0483, Christine Speedy
3D Merchant Services is the online brand created by CenPOS independent agent and Global Channel Sales Development partner Christine Speedy to communicate a wide array of payment processing information to merchants and to develop business leads. Christine offers CenPOS contracts to merchants, agents, resellers. There is no 'middle man'. When you call Christine, you are buying from the manufacturer.