Do you sell merchant services and want to make more money? The easiest way to grow your book is to sell more to the same customer!
Referral Partner rewards for add-on merchant services
Our universal payment processing platform is compatible with major credit card and check processors. It's a technology solution with an intelligent switch that makes credit cards, checks, and alternative payments work better. It is NOT credit card processing. It's ideal for mid and large size businesses with a large volume of payment transactions, or any B2B business.
At first blush, some agents might say, "Oh, it's a gateway like Authorize.net" That's a great starting point. Now ramp up Authorize.net to something imagined 10 years from now, and that's where we are today.
What's in it for your customers? Merchants mitigate fraud risk, improve reporting capabilities (HUGELY important), and manage processing costs. Each vertical market has unique significant benefits and there are so many, it's important to know your customer to focus only on their unique needs. All payment types (check, credit, debit, NFC ApplePay, Samsung Pay etc) and sources ( mobile, retail, web, ecommerce) can be integrated to the platform. These are some of our customer favorite reasons:
- Interchange optimization- eliminate non-qualified downgrades from human error, hardware and software limitations. Merchants gain control over rising interchange costs with the only automated solution available for mid-market.
- Tokenization- enable repeat billing for check and credit cards. Merchants want to limit risk exposure for theft and it saves them time. Most gateways have recurring billing options for fixed amounts on a fixed schedule. Ours enables merchants charge variable amounts on demand and assign multiple payment types and billing cycles to the same customer.
- Pin debit penetration - industry average is under 30%. Ours is 78%. Merchants want to reduce risk of charge-back.
- Reporting and reconciliation- It's problems that take up the most time for finance staff and our system reduces the time needed to research them. For retail operations, signature capture is readily accessible to defend customer disputes.
- PCI Compliance is simplified with our solution to reduce the merchant scope
What's in it for referral partners? The attrition rate for our technology users is practically zero. The average merchant changes processors every 18 months but with our technology, the attrition rate is reduced by 50% or more.
Can I use with my existing merchants? Absolutely! The program is designed for independent contractors of other ISO's.
What types of accounts are best? Focus on companies with a minimum of $1M in processing or 1,000 transactions a month. It is strongly recommended you focus on ONLY ONE vertical market, or at most two.
- Private schools
- Professionals- accountants, lawyers
- Software integrators
What types of accounts should I avoid? We suggest you avoid these not because the opportunity isn't there, but because the other options have a shorter sales cycle with minimal effort..
- E commerce (online sales only, unless B2B)
95% of qualified merchants presented a webex demo will order the service within 30 days. Risk Free trials are available.
Is it easy to use? Yes, for the merchant, the customer and accounting. It's DIFFERENT but it's like going from the days of 14k modem to high speed Internet. You'll never want to go back.
Who are your competitors? None. Time and time again, when the facts are revealed, other products simply do not compare to our patented technology.
ABOUT 3D Merchant Services: www.3dmerchant.com 3D merchant blog 954-942-0483, Christine Speedy
3D Merchant Services is the online brand created by authorized CenPOS reseller Christine Speedy to communicate a wide array of payment processing information to merchants and to develop business leads.